Allen & Heath Qu-24 24-channel Digital Mixer - Chrome Edition with 25 Motorized Faders, Total Recall, Parametric EQ, Touchscreen Control, 5 Cores of ARM DSP Processing, 4 Onboard FX Engines, and Integrated Multitrack USB Recorder
THE MIXER THAT CHANGED THE RULES
30 in / 24 out Digital Mixer with remote wireless control. Our best-selling digital mixer combines exceptional functionality with innovative design to deliver a professional mixing experience with class-leading sound quality.
Whether you’re making the move from analogue or updating your digital desk, mixing live or in the studio, it’s time to experience Qu.
- Our Best-Selling Digital Mixer
- Inputs: 24 Mono / 3 Stereo
- Mixes: 4 Mono / 5 Stereo / LR
- Matrix: 2 Stereo
- 32x30 USB Audio Interface
- Comprehensive Channel Processing and FX
- Intuitive Interface with Full Colour Touchscreen
- Range of Remote Expanders
- Suitable for:
- A/V Install
- Corporate Audio
- Houses of Worship
RECORD. STREAM. MIX.
With its built-in audio interface, Qu-24 can stream up to 21 tracks to your Mac or PC, and returns from the computer can be easily assigned to the Input channels.
The interface is class-compliant on Mac OS X making it truly plug ‘n play and will be recognized straight away by any DAW supporting Core Audio, including Logic, Cubase, Reaper, and Pro Tools. An ASIOTM and WDM compatible driver is available for Windows computers.
Standard MIDI control is tunnelled over the USB and network connections, this can be mapped to the faders of your favourite DAW using the A&H MIDI Control app which provides easy setup and emulation of HUI or Mackie Control protocols on Mac OS X and Windows systems.
Want to livestream? Easy. Just send a stereo mix over USB and your streaming software will do the rest.
CAPTURE EVERY DETAIL
Qu has been designed from the ground up to deliver professional sound quality, from input to output.
Qu-24 features tweny-four AnalogiQ digitally controlled preamps with advanced zero-crossing detection and a padless 1dB-step gain stage.
The AnalogiQ preamp design has been refined to offer superb transparency, minimal distortion and an ultra-low noise floor, with a warm, musical sound that is missing from some digital consoles.
The analogue signal is captured by high-class, low latency 24bit analogue to digital converters, which are matched to 24bit digital to analogue converters to deliver the required high quality output.
WORLD CLASS PROCESSING & FX
Qu’s RackFX dynamics and FX algorithms are derived from those used in our pro touring series.
Some of the world’s most respected audio engineers have chosen to use RackFX on tour in preference to top-end plug-ins and external FX units.
Qu boasts 4 stereo RackFX engines, featuring lovingly crafted emulations of legendary classic reverbs, gated reverbs, delays, modulators, flangers and more. FX are returned to the mix on dedicated return channels, so you’re not tying up your mono and stereo input channels, and each Stereo FX Return has a dedicated 4 band PEQ.
REMOTE CONTROL APPS
Qu-PAD Qu-You Qu- Control
- Channels: 24
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 24 x XLR
- Phantom Power: 24
- Inputs - Line: 24 x 1/4"
- Inputs - Other: 4 x 1/4" (2 stereo in), 1 x 1/8" TRS (stereo in)
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR (left, right), 2 x 1/4" (2 track out), 2 x 1/4" (alt out)
- Outputs - Other: 4 x XLR (mono mix outs), 3 x XLR (stereo mix outs), 2 x XLR (stereo group outs), 2 x XLR (stereo matrix outs)
- Outputs - Digital: 1 x Ethernet dSnake, 1 x XLR AES, 1 x USB Type A
- Busses/Groups: 16-bus
- Talkback: 1 x XLR
- Data I/O: USB, Ethernet TCP/IP
- USB: 1 x Type B, 1 x Type A
- Computer Connectivity: USB (32 x 30), LAN port (connect iOS devices with addition of wireless router)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4" TRS
- Faders: 24 x 100mm channels, 1 x 100mm master
- EQ Bands: Parametric EQ, 28-band graphic EQ
- Effects: Reverb, delay, chorus, phaser, flanger (4 x stereo FX returns)
- DAW Control: MIDI DAW control driver for Mac (HUI, Mackie Control)
- Height: 7.32" (desktop position), 7.48" (rackmounted)
- Depth: 19.52" (desktop position)
- Width: 24.88"