KRK RP7 ROKIT G4 Powered Studio Reference Audio Monitor with 7 Inch Driver
Art and Science come together with the KRK ROKIT Generation 4 ("G4") line of professional monitors, taking music and sound creativity to a whole new industry-level. Building on over 30 years of monitor innovation and countless developmental partnerships with successful music and sound productions, the KRK ROKIT G4 line has been scientifically re-engineered from the ground up for the way modern artists work-in all genres and environments.
Highest-grade Matching Woofer and Tweeter made with Kevlar®
A matching driver design ensures the same sonic integrity on every single frequency and minimizes listening-fatigue, while offering an incredibly balanced listening experience. Following the technology and legacy of the unrivaled KRK Expose E8, the ROKIT G4 series drivers feature a superbly rigid and high tensile strength-to-weight ratio material known for high-end sound reproduction.
KRK App, Room Correction and Onboard Visual EQ
DSP-driven room tuning with 25 visual Graphic EQ settings help minimize and correct problems in your acoustic environment. Visualize the EQ settings with an LCD Graph while getting real-time helpful spectral analysis from the included KRK App. Compatible with Android and iPhone, the KRK App aids with angle matching, speaker placement, level matching, subwoofer level and crossover setting assistance, polarity, EQ, and even has a Signal Generator.
A Scientifically Designed High-quality Speaker Enclosure
High quality and sophistication bring together the low resonance speaker enclosure where a newly-designed front-firing port offers exceptional low-end extension, punch and flexible room-positioning. High density open cell acoustic Iso-foam pads decouple the speaker from the surface minimizing vibration transmission for improved clarity. Fluid mechanics fully tuned to the entire system resulting in consistent air pressure behavior at any volume creates an unprecedentedly wide, deep and dynamic listening "sweetspot" with incredible imaging.
New Custom Designed Efficient Class D Power with Built-in Limiter
At the core, a newly designed, powerful yet efficient custom Class D power amplifier drives the Aramid Fiber evenly and more efficiently at reduced operating temperatures to retain better audio integrity. A custom built-in brick wall limiter automatically engages at maximum amp-level to maintain a balanced sound, protect the system, and offer better and wider dynamics.
- Matching Kevlar® Tweeter and Woofer
- Onboard visual DSP-driven EQ
- 25 visual Graphic EQ settings
- KRK App with Room Correction Tool
- A Scientifically Designed High-quality Speaker Enclosure
- Low resonance speaker enclosure
- High density open cell acoustic Iso-foam pads decouple the speaker from the surface
- Newly designed, powerful yet efficient custom Class D power amplifier
- Type: Powered
- Input: XLR, 1/4" combo jack; balanced
- Configuration: 2-Way
- System Type: Active Studio Monitor
- Woofer: 6.5" Kevlar® Aramid Fiber
- Tweeter: 1" Kevlar® Aramid Fiber
- Frequency Response: 42Hz - 40KHz
- Power: AC 100 - 240V, 60/50Hz, 135W
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 13.35" x 8.86" x 11.19" (339mm x 225mm x 284mm)
- Weight: 16.76lbs (7.60kg)