Mackie 402VLZ4 4-channel Compact Analog Mixer
The Mackie 402VLZ4 4-Channel Ultra-Compact Mixer features Onyx microphone preamps in an ultra-compact design and is suitable for professional low-input applications. From every input to every output, the mixer is designed to provide the highest headroom and lowest noise possible for maximum signal integrity.
The mixer is built like a tank with a rugged solid-steel chassis and high-contrast controls for discernible tactile control. With features like instrument level inputs, phantom power, and level metering, the 402VLZ4 4-Channel Ultra-Compact Mixer is a good choice for anybody who is big on performance, but light on inputs. The bottom panel of the mixer features has three non-threaded holes that allow it to be fitted with an optional microphone stand adapter (sold separately). This lets you support the mixer on a standard microphone stand and adjust its height and level to whatever suits your preferences.
- For Sound Reinforcement Applications
- 2 x Onyx Microphone Preamps
- 2 x XLR Microphone Inputs
- 2 x 1/4" Line Inputs
- 2 x RCA Tape Inputs and Outputs
- 2-Band EQ
- 48V Phantom Power
- 8-Segment Stereo LED Meters
- 1/4" Headphone Output
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 4
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 2 x XLR
- Phantom Power: 2
- Inputs - Line: 2 x 1/4" (CH 1-2), 2 x 1/4" (CH 3-4 Stereo), 2 x RCA (Tape)
- Outputs - Main: 2 x 1/4"
- Outputs - Other: 2 x RCA (Tape)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- EQ Bands: 2-band EQ (CH 1-2), No EQ (CH 3-4)
- Height: 1.6"
- Width: 5.8"
- Depth: 7.3"
- Weight: 3 lbs.