Allen & Heath ZED-16FX Mixer with USB and Effects 16-channel Mixer with 10 Mic/Line Channels, 3 Stereo Channels, 16 Built-in Effects, and USB
The multipurpose Allen & Heath ZED-14FX mixer combines 10 mic/line inputs, three stereo inputs for effect returns and portable music players or keyboards, a 24-bit effects processor, and a USB digital audio interface compatible with Mac and Windows computers-in a compact and portable package small enough for carrying to your gig, whether recording live or in the studio.
Channels 1 through 10 can be accessed through balanced XLR or 1/4" mic/line inputs and feature low-noise DuoPre preamps with 69 dB of gain. They are also equipped with responsive, 3-band swept-mid EQs, which utilize MusiQ technology to optimize the Q factor proportional to the amount of boost or attenuation.
The built-in DSP engine offers sixteen effects to choose from, ranging from classic reverbs and delays to cascaded delays with reverbs and shimmering flanger and chorus effects. Delay tempo can be set on the fly using the convenient TAP button.
The ZED-16FX offers a set of four Aux/FX sends, 48V microphone phantom power, XLR main stereo outputs with inserts, a comprehensive monitoring section with two headphone outputs, and a separate monitor speaker output.
|ZED-16FX has an essential selection of 16 time-delay effects, designed for small groups who don’t want to carry around an effects unit with their gear but who still want great quality FX at their gigs and on their recordings. Our DSP engineers worked hard, crafting and refining beautiful reverb algorithms to enhance every performance. These effects are available nowhere else at this price point – this quality and integration is only available from the ZED-FX. ZED effects are easily controlled using 3 buttons with 9 display LEDs. For example, the ideal delay time can be quickly tapped-in, or the perfect amount of reverb on the lead vocal can be dialled-in. There is one-stop navigation and editing – in fact, it’s just as easy as using effects pedals. To alter effects parameters, the TAP button is held down and the up/down buttons pressed to adjust the specific parameter for that effect, for example, the decay length on PLATE, or the depth on CHORUS.|
- 10 mono mic/line inputs
- 3 stereo channels with 2-band EQ
- 16 internal time-delay effects
- Neutrik mic XLRs
- Neutrik 1/4 inch jacks
- Channel insert
- Super wide gain DuoPreTM mic line input
- 3 band EQ with MusiQ
- 2 pre-fade Aux sends
- 1 post-fade Aux send
- 1 internal FX send
- Illuminated mute
- Sound image pan
- Illuminated PFL & peak warning indicator
- ALPS 100mm faders
- Stereo returns & playback
- All inputs with level control
- 12 bar meters
- Mono/stereo function on auxes 1&2
- Monitor output section
- Alt stereo output source
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- Rack ears available
- Type: Analog Mixer with USB
- Channels: 16-channel (10 x mono, 3 x stereo)
- Computer Connectivity: USB (2 x 2)
- A/D Resolution: 16-bit/48kHz
- Faders: 16 x ALPS 100mm
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 10 x XLR
- Phantom Power: Global
- Inputs - Line: 10 x 1/4" TRS, 8 x 1/4" (4 x stereo channels)
- Inputs - Other: 2 x Dual RCA Stereo (stereo, 2 track)
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR (main), 1 x 1/4" (mono)
- Outputs - Other: 2 x Dual RCA Stereo (rec out, alt out)
- Aux Sends: 2 x Pre, 1 x Post, 1 x FX Post
- Send/Return I/O: 3 x 1/4" (aux send)
- Channel Inserts: 10 x 1/4"
- Inserts: 2 x 1/4" (stereo main)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8"
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" (footswitch)
- EQ Bands: 3-band EQ with MusiQ
- Effects :Delays, Reverbs, Chorus
- Software: Cakewalk Sonar X1 LE
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 3.9"
- Width: 18.3"
- Depth: 18.3"
- Weight: 18.7 lbs.