Bird 3126A 300 W to 6 kW, Single Carrier RF Power Monitor
Bird 3126A 300 W to 6 kW, Single Carrier RF Power Monitor. The 3126A Wattcher® RF Power Monitor/Alarm is designed to protect and monitor your RF frequency transmission system by connecting the power meter to a Bird dual port Thruline® line section and two elements compatible with the RF coaxial line.
The elements are selected by the user to cover the desired power levels and frequency ranges. Purpose and Function Abnormal loading conditions cause the transmitter to quickly shutdown, a user selectable audible alarm to sound, and an alarm LED to flash. Remote access is available for resetting audible and visual alarms. Fail-safe or non fail-safe modes are user selectable and the reflected power trip level is adjustable
- Item Name: Single Carrier, Wattcher® RF Monitor
- Power Range: 300 W to 60 kW using Bird® Plug-in Elements
- Frequency Range: 2 MHz - 1 GHz
- Accuracy: ± 5% of full scale
- Meter Scales: (FWD) 5, 30, 60 kW (RFL) 1.5, 3, 6 kW
- Meter Sensitivity: 100 µA/3000 ohm
- Alarms: Front Panel Buzzer and Red LED
- Response Time: Activate Forward
- Front Panel Controls: Reset push-button, reflected power limit display button, adjust alarm level recessed screw
- Rear Panel Features: FWD/RFL DC signal inputs (BNC), DC power/remote reset connector, DPDT interlock relay connector, fail-safe/nonfail-safe selector, alarm buzzer disable, AC line voltage selector, safety fuses and IEC 320 AC receptacle.
- Cables: Includes (2) 25 ft. DC Cables
- If length other than 25 ft. is desired, order two BNC (M) cables
- AC Power: 115/230 V, 50/60 Hz @ 0.125 A max.
- DC Power: 9 to 16 V @ 1 A max.
- Finish: Gray Powder Coat
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 19" x 5-7/32" x 3-3/4"
- Weight: 5 lbs. (2.28 kg)