Broadcast Tools 2×16 DA/RJ, RJ45 Analog Distribution Amplifier
The 2×16 DA/RJ analog stereo distribution amplifier is configurable for stereo (2×8) or monaural (1×16) output via internal jumpers. It is equipped with a stereo line level high-Z input, which accepts either a balanced RJ45 (+4 dBu) or unbalanced RCA (-10 dBV) source with eight active balanced low-Z stereo output amplifiers.
Each output amplifier may be paired for stereo operation or each output pair may be summed for monaural operation without affecting the stereo separation of the other outputs. Each output amplifier has a recessed front panel level adjustment trimmer.
• Stereo (2×8) or monaural (1×16) output set via internal jumpers. Each output pair is independently configurable.
• Front panel 12-turn output level adjustment trimmers.
• Balanced +4 dBu RJ45 audio input and unbalanced -10/-15 dBV RCA input, eliminating the need for external input level conversion.
• Balanced RJ45 outputs: eight RJ45 audio outputs jacks with standard Cat5 audio pinout.
• Fully RFI proofed.
• Surge protected PS-1515 universal switching +/-15VDC desktop power supply with IEC AC inlet.
• Up to three units may be mounted on the optional RA-1 rack shelf. Desktop and wall mounting are also possible.