The system’s two transformer isolated inputs use standard RJ45 audio jacks for balanced AES/EBU signals. The selected input is distributed transformer isolated AES/EBU outputs RJ45 jacks. Internal AES/EBU activity detectors provide local and remote signal monitoring for both inputs via front panel LED indicators and SPDT alarm relays. The alarm relay contacts are available on rear panel plug-in euro-block connectors.
The AES DA 2×4 RJ, eight output, two-input AES/EBU distribution amplifier is ideal for distributing AES/EBU signals or word clock at sample rates of up to 96kHz. It can be configured for 2×4 operation, acting as two separate one input, four output DAs, or for 1×8 operation acting as a one input eight output DA.
• 2×4 or 1×8 operation set via front panel switch.
• Input signal monitoring with LED indicators and SPDT relay outputs.
• RJ45 inputs and outputs with standard Cat5 audio pinout.
• Fully RFI proofed.
• Surge protected internal power supply, 9 VDC universal switching power supply with domestic connector supplied. International connectors optional.
• Up to three units may be mounted on the optional RA-1 rack shelf. Desktop and wall mounting are also possible.