Additional features include: front panel controls, remote control inputs and status relay outputs, RJ45 audio connectors, plug-in euro-block screw terminals for remote control, dip switch configuration of silence detection from -20, -25, -30 and -35db below zero reference, precise alarm timing delay from off to 85 minutes, precise restore timing delay from off to 21 minutes. The Silence Sentinel® RJ may be set on a desktop, mounted on a wall or optional RA-1 rack shelf for mounting up to two units in 1-RU.
• Transparent stereo program switcher with front panel input selection switches and indicator LEDs.
• Front panel “Manual/Automatic” switch with front panel LED, remote input, relay output.
• “External Ext” alarm trigger input with front panel LED indicator.
• Front Panel Power/Heartbeat LED.
• Dip-switch selection of silence detection of -20, -25, -30 and -35dB below zero reference.
• Dip-switch selection of reverse polarity (out of phase) stereo detection.
• Dip-switch selection of alarm time delay from OFF to 8 minutes, 30 seconds in 2 second increments or 85 minutes in 20 second increments.
• Dip-switch selection of restore timing delay from OFF to 21 minutes in 20 second increments.
• Audio switching via mechanical latching sealed relays utilizing 2-form-C bifurcated – crossbar silver alloy with gold overlay contacts.
• Two SPDT tally relays, four SPST status/alarm relays.
• Logic functions via microprocessor and non-volatile memory.
• RJ45 connectors for audio and plug-in euro-block screw terminals for remote control, mating plugs supplied.
• Fully RFI proofed.
• Surge protected internal power supply, 9 VDC universal switching power supply with domestic connectors supplied. International AC connectors optional.
• Each unit may be set on a desktop, mounted on a wall or rack-mounted with the optional RA-1 rack shelf for mounting up to two units in 1-RU using four supplied Velcro feet.