AIDA Imaging GCON-HDMI HDMI to Genlock SDI/HDMI Converter
Aida's GCON-HDMI converts HDMI sources to Genlock SDI/3G-SDI and HDMI with zero latency, keeping the integrity of the original source feed intact. GCON-HDMI supports 1080p resolutions up to 60 fps. The Tri-Level Sync Genlock featured in the GCON-HDMI syncs with other system components for seamless vertical interval switching between sources. GCON-HDMI supports ancillary data in both SMPTE 352 payload ID and audio and relays it through its SDI output. Its rugged and portable design makes GCON-HDMI a perfect camera sidekick to where it's needed most.
- HDMI up to 1080p60 full HD Resolution Input
- Simultaneous SDI and HDMI Loop Output
- Highly compatible with Tri Level reference input SMPTE 292M & 424M Compliant and multi-video format including 59.94Hz
- SMPTE 352M Ancillary Data supported
- Embedded audio pass through via SDI & HDMI
- Adjustable V-sync & H-sync phases
- Divisional picture comparison
- Built in Pattern Generator
- Built in LCD menu screen
- Built in menu control button
- Versatile, compact, and rugged design
||3G-SDI / HD-SDI
||1080p : 60 / 59.94 / 50 / 30 / 29.97 / 25 p 1080i : 60 / 59.94 / 50i 720p : 60 / 59.94 /30p/ 25p
||4:2:2 (YCbCr) 10bit
||Genlocked HD-SDI/3G-SDI Genlocked HDMI 1.3a
||ON/OFF H Sync & V Sync Adjustment
||Audio Bits (16, 20, 24 Bits)
||16 Channels Embedded SDI Audio
||SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 424M
AIDA gives a two (2) year warranty to the original owner/user of any AIDA product. The warranty will be in effect from the original date of purchase
During the warranty period, AIDA will repair defective products or furnish replacement products.
Authorized returns must be shipped prepaid. The warranty provided herein does not cover charges for labor or other costs incurred in the troubleshooting, repair, removal, installation service or handling of parts or complete products.