Sennheiser HMD26-II-600-x3k1 Dual-Sided Broadcast Headset, with Pre-Wired Cable
The HMD 26-II-100 applies to requirements of demanding broadcast applications for studio or outside productions. The headset is lightweight, provides extra soft ear cushions and headband paddings for outstanding wearing comfort even during long production days.
The closed, supra-aural headphones are dimensioned for high maximum SPL and provide a good passive noise attenuation. They are equipped with the ActiveGard© limiter which protects hearing from sudden volume peaks above 105 dB. It can be activated or deactivated.
Headset is provided with a dynamic hyper-cardiod patterned microphone. The microphone features excellent acoustic performance, a reliable noise suppression and has a shock mounted capsule for absorbing structure born noise. The short flexible part of the boom guarantees right positioning of microphone. Headset is designed for use in loud environment.
Following the modular concept cables, ear cushions and paddings can be replaced easily.
- Lightweight with extra soft cushions for excellent wearing comfort
- Accurate and linear sound reproduction for professional Radio and TV applications
- Microphone provides audio transmission in broadcast quality
- ActiveGard© (on/off switch) for protected hearing
- Reliable performance over long lifetime for safe investments
- Swiveling ear cap for single sided listening
- Microphone can be worn either on right or left hand side
- Modular concept of different cables and cushions for highest flexibility
This headset includes a Pre-Wired Cable-Set with XLR and 1/4" Connectors
- Impedance: 600 Ohm (headphones), 300 Ohm (microphone)
- Characteristic SPL: 1 kHz, 1V: 107 dB, 1 kHz, 1 mW: 105 dB
- Max. Sound pressure level (active): ActiveGard™ switched off - 127 dB at 1 kHz, 200 mW
- Frequency response (Microphone): 40 to 16.000 Hz (microphone)
- Transducer principle (Microphone): Dynamic, noise-compensating, hyper-cardioid
- Frequency response (Headphones): 40 to 16.000 Hz
- Microphone: BMD 424
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,5%
- Contact pressure: 3,9 N
- Ear coupling: Supra-aural
- Storage temperature: - 55°C to 70 °C
- Operating temperature: - 15° C to 55 °C
- Output voltage: 0,4 mV / Pa at 1 kHz
- Color: Black
- Transducer principle (headphones): Dynamic, closed