360 Systems Instant Replay 3
360 Systems’ new Instant Replay 3 is perfect for radio, television, audio/visual, or live events – any application where quality music or effects play from your own audio library. Instant Replay – the original hot-keys audio player.
Instant Replay 3 is designed for creative people who need quick response, intuitive operation, and top-quality audio in a modern workflow. It’s a completely self-contained audio clip player in a box. And unlike PC’s, the Instant Replay 3 features physical buttons for immediate tactile feedback during audio clip playout.
- Larger buttons for easier visibility
- RGB backlit keys allow quick identification or status of buttons
- Playout of wav and mp3 files
- Full color touchscreen provides real-time information
- File management for clip organization
- Backup and restore of system settings and / or system content
- Play directly from externally attached USB drives ( or copy to the internal system)
- Built in editor allows setting of head and tail points + fade-in / fade-out starting points
- 50 GB of internal solid state memory
- No mechanical infrastructure = completely silent operation
Simplicity has been a strong point of the Instant Replay product for over 25 years and the latest iteration takes this ideal even further. Straightforward controls and the simplicity in setup and operation provide a complete standalone product. The Instant Replay does as its’ name suggests, records and plays audio in an instant. The greatly improved interface provides more operational information and ease of access to common functions. With no mechanical parts, operation is virtually silent making the Instant Replay ideal for in-studio use. Record and playout audio directly to and from the internal solid state memory. Make simple head/tail edits and quickly assign clips to any of the 50 hot-keys on any of the 50 banks. That’s up to 2500 audio cuts available for playout in an instant. Build individual playlists or use the Hot List feature to quickly build a stack list from the assigned Hot-Keys.
The Instant Replay 3 continues the audio performance of the original Instant Replay line with professional analog and digital inputs and outputs. The Instant Replay 3 can replay audio delivering premium audio quality, within an instant. The addition of the optional Dante® module allows for audio input or output over Ethernet to other Dante® enabled devices.
Storage to Spare
The Instant Replay can store hours or even days worth of content on the 50 GB internal storage using wav or mp3 files. With plenty of storage, recording short sound effects to full-length musical performances is simple. In addition, audio clips can be transferred to external storage via FTP, file sharing or through the use of USB storage devices.
Making Use Easier
The large, full color, touchscreen provides detailed information on the status of the clips loaded, playing and cued. Accessing content to load onto the Hot-Keys or viewing bank information is even easier. The built-in editor allows for simple head and tail trims, and the adjusting of fade-ins and fade-outs of any clip. These settings are now stored in the metadata of the clip so transferring from one Instant Replay to another will retain these settings for use. Backup or restore the Hot-Key database, settings database and or the system content to easily retain copies or reset systems without having to reprogram.
Instant Replay 3 has a built-in file management system that allows the user to organize media, copy or move files and obtain information about clips and playlists. Edit clips or playlists, assign clips to Hot-Keys or move files by navigating a familiar folder / file structure.
The addition of six GPI and six GPO allow for the triggering of playout or recording from an external device. GPO’s provide a method for signaling external devices of the state of the system in order to trigger additional events.
- Balanced analog output: On XLR connectors
- Balanced analog inpu:t On XLR connectors
- Unbalanced analog I/O: On RCA jacks
- AES/EBU Digital I/O: On XLR connectors
- IEC-95811 or AES-75 ohm digital input / output: On RCA jacks
- Headphone Jack: 1 /4″ headphone jack
- Optional Dante Ethernet: Rear Ethernet port
Audio File Types
- Playout Files Accepted: .wav,16 or 24-bit @ 44.1 or 48KHz or .mp3 up to 320kpbs @44.1 or 48KHz
- Recording File Formats: Stereo 16 or 24-bit .wav files at 44.1 or 48KHz sample rates.
- USB Ports: 2 rear USB ports, 1 on side of display for keyboard, mouse or external memory devices
- Gigabit Ethernet network port: 1 Rear, for transferring content via FTP and file share network access
- Diagnostics: Download of sequential events
- GPI: 6 opto-isolated inputs, 6 open-collector outputs, 26-pin Dsub
Power & Mechanical
- Power Supply: External 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 2A Max input, 12V DC 10A, 120W output
- Mechanical Desktop: 17.32”W x 11.56”D x 1.75”H (44cm x 29.4cm x 4.5cm)
- Cooling: Ambient
- Weight: 5.76Lbs (2.62Kg) net
- Agency Approvals: FCC Class A, CE, RoHS
- Country of Origin: U.S.A.