Bird 3129A Display, Digital RF Power Monitor Display
The 3129A Digital Display is a remote monitor panel that displays the status of the BPME, Broadcast RF Power Monitor and provides power to the BPME electronics.
- A single line display divided into two fields.
- Displays forward power, and either reflected power or the match measurement. An indicator in the lower right of the last digit blinks on and off to indicate communication with the BPME, RF Power Monitor.
- Displays match measurements as VSWR, Rho, Return Loss, or efficiency.
- Supplies DC power to the BPME.
- Displays the BPME alarm status.
- Provides an electrical interface for the discrete outputs from the BPME.
- Provides a serial interface to connect a PC to the BPME.
- Item No: 3129A Display
- Item Name: BPME Broadcast Power Monitor Display
- Display: 20 character LCD with LED backlight
- RS-232 Serial Port: Connector: Male DB-9 - Protocol: RS-232, 9600 baud, no parity, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, no handshake
- Power Alarm - Parallel Port: Male DB-15 connector
- Remote Computer Connector: Connector: Female DB-9 - Protocol: RS-232, 9600 baud, no parity, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, no handshake Power
- Power Requirements: 115/230 VAC @ 50/60 Hz, 0.6A
- AC Connector: Domestic: North American Power Cord Standard Type SVT, 300 VAC, 18 AWG, 10 A, 3 conductor (including ground) International: Type H05VV-F, 300 VAC, 1.00 mm, 10 A, 3 conductor (including ground)
- Temperature Operating: –10 to +50 °C (+14 to 122 °F)
- Storage: –40 to +80 °C (–40 to +176 °F)
- Humidity: 95% ±5% max. (non-condensing)
- Altitude: 3000 m (10,000 ft.)
- Dimensions: 1 U, Rack-Mount (L x W x H) 19" x 1.75" x 5" (483 x 44 x 127 mm)
- Weight: <10 lbs