Blackmagic ATEM Camera ConverterGet everything you need for cameras in live production with a single converter! Connect your camera’s SDI or HDMI outputs for conversion to optical fiber, while your switcher program feed can be fed back via optical fiber for camera monitoring. ATEM Camera Converter includes an internal battery, talkback, tally, and microphone inputs!
- SDI Video Input: 1 x 10 bit SD/HD switchable
- SDI Video Output: 1 x 10 bit SD/HD switchable
- HDMI Video Input: 1 x HDMI type A connector
- HDMI Video Output: 1 x HDMI type A connector
- Optical Fiber Video Input: 1 x single mode SD/HD switchable with LC connector.
- Optical Fiber Video Output: 1 x single mode SD/HD switchable with LC connector.
- Analog Audio: 2 x balanced 1/4" TRS connectors (stereo) microphone level in. When connected, replaces audio from SDI In or HDMI In. 1 x 3.5mm stereo connector for talkback microphone. 1 x 3.5mm stereo connector for stereo headphones (compatible with iPhone compatible headsets).
- Computer Interface: 1 x mini-B type USB 2.0 connector for initial setup, firmware updates and Converter Utility software control.
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 292M
- Video Sampling: 4:2:2
- Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48Khz, 24 bit A/D conversion
- Color Precision: 10 bit
- Color Space: REC 601, REC 709
- Multiple Rate support: SDI and HDMI switches between SD and HD
- Software Included: Converter Utility
- Firmware Upgrade: Firmware built into software driver. Loaded at system startup or via updater software
- Operating System Compatibility: Microsoft Windows 7 and Apple Mac OS X
- Power Supply: 12V power supply included with international socket adaptors for all countries
- Product Warranty: 12 Months Limited Manufacturer's Warranty