Cablewave-RFS HCA78-50J 7/8" HELIFLEX® Air-Dielectric Coaxial Cable
- Low Attenuation: The low attenuation of HELIFLEX® coaxial cable results in highly efficient signal transfer in your RF system.
- Complete Shielding: The solid outer conductor of HELIFLEX® coaxial cable creates a continuous RFI/EMI shield that minimizes system interference.
- Low VSWR: Special low VSWR versions of HELIFLEX® coaxial cables contribute to low system noise.
- Outstanding Intermodulation Performance: HELIFLEX® coaxial cable's solid inner and outer conductors virtually eliminate intermods. Intermodulation performance is also confirmed with state-of-the-art equipment at the RFS factory.
- High Power Rating: Due to their low attenuation, outstanding heat transfer properties and temperature stabilized dielectric
materials, HELIFLEX® cable provides safe long term operating life at high transmit power levels.
- Wide Range of Application: Typical areas of application are: feedlines for broadcast and terrestrial microwave antennas, wireless cellular, PCS and ESMR base stations, cabling of antenna arrays, and radio equipment interconnects.
TESTING AND ENVIRONMENTAL
|Fire Performance||Halogene Free|
|Flame Retardant Jacket Specifications||Meets the requirements according to: IEC60754-1, IEC60754-2|
|Installation Temperature||°C(°F)||-40 to 60 (-40 to 140)|
|Storage Temperature||°C (°F)||-70 to 85 (-94 to 185)|
|Operation Temperature||°C(°F)||-50 to 85 (-58 to 185)|
|Impedance||Ω||50 +/- 0.5|
|Capacitance||pF/m (pF/ft)||71 (21.6)|
|Inductance||uH/m (uH/ft)||0.178 (0.054)|
|Peak Power Rating||kW||73|
|RF Peak Voltage||Volts||2700|
|Jacket Spark||Volt RMS||8000|
|Inner Conductor dc Resistance||Ω/1000 m (Ω/1000 ft)||1.1 (0.34)|
|Outer Conductor dc Resistance||Ω/1000 m (Ω/1000 ft)||0.88 (0.27)|
|Return Loss (VSWR) Performance||Standard|
|Min. Return Loss (Max. VSWR)||dB (VSWR)||Typical 20.8dB (1.2 VSWR) or better within the operation bands of most global frequency ranges. Premium also available. Contact factory for options in your specific frequency band.|
Phase stabilized and phase matched cables and assemblies are available upon request.
|Temperature & Power||Standard|
|Cable Weight, Nominal||kg/m (lb/ft)||0.68 (0.46)||kg/m (lb/ft)||0.68 (0.46)|
|Minimum Bending Radius, Single Bend||mm (in)||100 (4)||mm (in)||100 (4)|
|Minimum Bending Radius, Repeated Bends||mm (in)||250 (10)||mm (in)||250 (10)|
|Bending Moment||Nm (lb-ft)||27 (20)||Nm (lb-ft)||27 (20)|
|Tensile Strength||N (lb)||1600 (360)||N (lb)||1600 (360)|
|Recommended / Maximum Clamp Spacing||m (ft)||0.5 / 0.9 (1.8 / 3)||m (ft)||0.5 / 0.9 (1.8 / 3)|