Mackie 1642VLZ4 16-channel Mixer
The Mackie 1642VLZ4 16-Channel 4-Bus Compact Mixer delivers the proven performance of Onyx preamps in a compact 4-bus mixer design, suitable for studio, clubs, and more. From every input to every output, the mixer is designed to provide the highest headroom and lowest noise possible for maximum signal integrity.
The mixer is built-like-a-tank with a rugged solid-steel chassis and high-contrast controls for tactile control. With features like an expanded return section for no-hassle system integration and a dedicated control room section, the 1642VLZ4 16-Channel 4-Bus Compact Mixer is the go-to mixer choice for any application that demands flexibility and professional performance.
- For Sound Reinforcement Applications
- 10x Onyx Preamps
- Four AUX sends, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel
- Four stereo returns for connecting FX processor or other stereo source
- 3-Band EQ
- LED Meter
- 48V Phantom Power
- Low Noise, High Headroom
- Solid Steel Chassis
- Multi-Voltage Power Supply
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 16
- Faders: 17 x 60mm Throw
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 10 x XLR
- Phantom Power: 10
- Inputs - Line: 16 x TRS (8 x Mono, 4 x Stereo Pairs)
- Inputs - Other: 2 x RCA (Tape)
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR, 2 x TRS (Main), 1 x TRS (Main Mono)
- Outputs - Direct: 8 x TRS
- Outputs - Other: 2 x RCA (Tape), 8 x TRS (Bus), 2 x TRS (Control Room)
- Aux Sends: 2 x Pre/Post, 2 x Post
- Send/Return I/O: 4 x TRS (Send), 8 x TRS (Stereo Return)
- Busses/Groups: 4 x Bus
- Channel Inserts: Yes
- Headphones: 2 x 1/4"
- EQ Bands: 3-band
- Rackmountable: Yes (Rack Kit Sold Separately)
- Height: 5.2"
- Width: 16.6"
- Depth: 16.7"
- Weight: 18.2 lbs.