Shure BRH440M-LC Dual-Sided Broadcast Headset Less Cable
The Shure Dual-Sided Broadcast Headset is designed for speech in broadcast applications while listening to director cues, instruction, etc. The comfortable headset features a circumaural dual-ear headphone and dynamic microphone on a pivoting boom for optimum placement.
Its dynamic cardioid microphone offers natural, clear vocal reproduction and automatically mutes when the boom is flipped upward. The adjustable headband includes cushioned earcups with a high degree of noise isolation.
Please note: This headset ships without cable!!
- Closed-back, circumaural design that provides superior isolation from background noise
- Natural, clear vocal reproduction with frequency response optimized for communication in loud environments
- Ergonomic, adjustable headband with premium padding and optimal coupling force for comfortable extended wear
- Flexible boom microphone that pivots 270 degrees for left or right side wear and precise positioning
- Flip-up mute function that deactivates the boom microphone when raised vertically away from the mouth
- Kevlar™ reinforced cable for increased durability
- Legendary Shure quality and durability to withstand the demands of everyday, professional use
- Replaceable ear pads and windscreen included for a long product life
- Weight (without Cable): 8.5 oz
- Microphone Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Sensitivity (@ 1 kHz, open circuit voltage): -67.0 dBV/Pa (0.45 minimum) (1 Pa - 94 dB SPL)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 1 (red wire) with respect to pin 3 (shield)
- Transducer Type: Dynamic, Neodymium magnet
- Driver Size: 40 mm
- Frequency Range: 15 to 27,000 Hz
- Sensitivity (@ 1 kHz): 101 dB/mW