Shure BRH441M-LC Single-Sided Broadcast Headset Less Cable
The Shure Single-Sided Broadcast Headset is designed for speech in broadcast applications while listening to director cues, instruction, etc. The comfortable headset features a circumaural single-ear headphone and dynamic microphone on a pivoting boom for optimum placement.
Its dynamic cardioid microphone offers natural, clear vocal reproduction and automatically mutes when the boom is flipped upward. The adjustable headband includes a cushioned earcup with a high degree of noise isolation.
Please note: This headset ships without cable!!
- Net Weight:8.5 oz
- Microphone Type:Dynamic (moving coil)
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Frequency Response:50 to 15,000 Hz
- Output Impedance:200 Ohms
- Sensitivity (@ 1 kHz, open circuit voltage): -67.0 dBV/Pa (0.45 minimum)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 1 (red wire) with respect to pin 3 (shield)
- Transducer Type: Dynamic, Neodymium magnet
- Driver Size: 40 mm
- Frequency Range: 15 to 27,000 Hz
- Sensitivity (@ 1 kHz): 101 dB/mW
- Impedance (@ 1 kHz): 300 Ohms
- Maximum Input Power: 1000 mW