Wasp 100-C LED Par Spot Light
With our Wasp 100-C, you can:
- Play with color. Full hue and saturation controls give you the ultimate ability to create an immersive lighting experience with infinite color combinations.
- Leverage white light controls. Thanks to our white light controls, you can easily adjust lighting from warm candle light to cool daylight to support productions in any location or at any time of day.
- Accessorize. Our light has a 180 degree spread and is compatible with the accessories to shape light any way you want. Use light modifying accessories to customize your lighting for different on screen talent, subjects and locations. Create a theatrical spot light or a soft beauty light, a lantern light or a powerful flood—the only limit is your imagination.
- Be in control. Control the saturation, hue and color of the light through professional DMX boards, a simple interface on the light itself or via your smartphone app. It’s that easy!
- Wasp 100-C™ Head Unit
- 22° Par Reflector
- Portable Yoke
- Wasp 100-C™ Power Supply 100-240 VAC
- AC Power Cord
- 5 inch 4-Leaf Barn Doors
The Wasp 100-C Omni-Color LED Light Kit is a lightweight, versatile light source with a small form factor and superior performance features. The kit comes with 1 Wasp 100-C LED Head with 22° reflector, Spot, Medium, Wide, and Super-Wide lenses as well as a set of 4-way barndoors. Control is the key word in the construction of the 100-C. Hive uses what they call Perfect S.H.O.T controls that's an umbrella term for complete control and adjustment of every aspect of light output. Part of the success of the system is due to the use of 5 LED chip blending.
Instead of the traditional 3 colors, Hive uses Red, Amber, Lime, Cyan, and Sapphire for nearly infinite color combinations with a high CRI/TLCI rating of 98 and 97. Color can be adjusted from a very warm amber 1650K to an icy blue 8000K. But control doesn't stop there. There's 360-degree hue adjustment around the color wheel as well as 0-100% saturation control. The 100-C can also be dimmed from 0-100%. While of course you can make all of these adjustments manually, you can also make them remotely via your smartphone or onboard DMX.
- Omni-Color LED
- 75W draw
- 400-750W Incandescent Equivalent
- Up to 98 CRI / 97 TLCI
- 360° Hue Control
- 0 – 100% Dimming Control
- 0 – 100% Saturation Control
- 1,650K – 8,000K Color Temperature
- Manual, Wired and Wireless DMX, and Smartphone control
- 100 – 240 V AC input via Universal Wall/Battery
- 12 – 20 V DC input via XLR
- 7” / 177mm Length
- 4” / 100mm Diameter
- 2.3 lbs. / 1.1 kg. Weight