Dataprobe iBoot-G2 Web Power Switch
Model iBoot-G2 has all the basic features you need to quickly get your crashed system back on-line without the need for an expensive site visit. iBoot will save you time and money by reducing costly downtime. Just point your browser to the iBoot, login and you are one click away from bringing that failed system back to life. iBoot will even detect failed systems and take immediate action.
Simple Web Control
iBoot-G2 Status Page
Clean web page design makes it easy to see the status and control power to any outlet. History log shows the last 5 events.
Adaptive mobile pages make it easy to make that quick reboot from you smartphone while on the go.
iBoot automatically monitors and protects your network. AutoPing continuously tests your connectivity to the internet or to any device on your network. When the network is down, or the device stops functioning, iBoot reboots the failed system to get you back on-line fast.
For servers, the Heartbeat service generates a “I’M OK” message from your server to iBoot. When that message dissapears, iBoot will reboot the server, using Graceful Shutdown if possible prior to using power off to reboot the crashed system.
With iBoot’s real time scheduler, you can use regular reboots to insure a fresh start each day. Power Up and Down equipment as needed to minimze energy consumption, heat and extend product life. Turn off equipment automatically when not needed for security and access control.
- Power: 105 – 240 VAC Auto Ranging
- Power Switching: 12 Amps at 105-125 VAC, 10 Amps at 210-240 VAC
- Power Connectors: Power Inlet: IEC 320 C13 Plug. Line cord for North America Included. 16AWGX3C x 6’/2m Power Out: IEC 320 C14 Receptacle. Extension Cord for N. America Included. 16AWGX3C x 2’/60cm
- Network: 10/100base-T, Auto sensing Uplink/Downlink Cat 5 Cable Included 6’/2m long
- Protocols: IP Addressable. DHCP or Static HTTP Web Server built-in, Port Assignable Telnet Server built-in, Port Assignable DxP Messaging Protocol, Port Assignable Auto-Ping TCP Protocol Heartbeat Detector Protocol
- Browser: Form Processing Browser Required Mozilla 3.0 or IE 3.0 or greater
- Security: Dual Password Protected, User and Admin
- Physical: H x W x D: 2.0″ x 3.2″ x 4.2″ (60mm x 82mm x 107mm) Operating Temperature 0 to 50 Deg. C
- Reliability: MTBF 320,000 Hours Operating Cycles 10,000,000 Mechanical. 100,000 at Maximum Load
Compliance: UL/cUL UL60950 Listed I.T.E File No. E225914 CE Directives 89/336/EEC, 92/31/EEC and 93/68/EEC RoHS/WEEE FCC Part 15 Class B