Marti GTX / GRX Series STL Systems
The GTX / GRX is a modern direct-synthesis, frequency-agile Studio to Transmitter Link (STL) with a wide frequency range spanning from VHF to SHF. Both transmitter and receiver offer full digital readout with a simple and intuitive front panel jog wheel, coupled with extensive RS232-based programmability and monitoring. A web-based UI is also available.
All new Marti GTX/GRX series of Studio to Transmitter links which offer the robustness of the Marti line, plus many advancements in performance, ease of use, and maintainability. The Marti GTX/GRX are available in most standard STL frequency bands from 215 MHz to 2.6 GHz, and are frequency agile within each band, eliminating hard to find crystals, and in power levels up to 15 watts.
|GTX-900M||MPX, Mono, and Stereo composite inputs. Full Digital Control. RS232 Port|
|GTX-900S||MPX, Mono, and Stereo composite inputs, L&R Stereo encoder and inputs . Full Digital Control. RS232 Port|
|GRX-900M||MPX, Mono, and Stereo composite outputs. Full Digital Control. RS232 Port|
|GRX-900S||MPX, Mono, and Stereo composite outputs, L&R Stereo decoder and outputs Full Digital Control. RS232 Port|
- The GRX receiver features a DSP based IF stage with better selectivity and linearity than conventional IF filters.
- A high stability, low phase noise TCXO serves as the frequency reference.
- Available in mono or composite stereo, and with SCA/RDS inputs. Digital stereo encoder and decoder optional.
- High efficiency, low-noise switch-mode power supply, with extended 90-260 VAC input range and battery backup input with recharging option.
- Highly selective low-loss RF input filter for excellent sensitivity and excellent performance in noisy RF environments.
- No fans needed in either the receiver or transmitter for long life and clean operation.
- Both transmitter and receiver offer full digital readout with a simple and intuitive front panel jog wheel, coupled with extensive RS232-based programmability and monitoring. A web-based UI is optionally available.
||215 MHz - 270 MHz
300 MHz - 380 MHz
400 MHz - 470 MHz
810 MHz - 890 MHz
890 MHz - 960 MHz
1.4 GHz - 2.6 GHz (Special Request)
|Power Level||7-20 watts to 960 MHz., 2-5 watts 1.4 to 2.6 GHz|
|Frequency Selection||Front panel frequency agile selection|
|RF Connector||N female / 50 Ohms|
|Audio I/O||Stereo Left and Right XLR, AES XLR*|
|AC Supply||90-260 Vac 50/60 Hz|
|DC Supply for Backup||22-28 VDC < 2.8A @24 VDC|
|Power Consumption||45W @ 5W output, <125 W @120 W output (GRX <15W)|
|Operating Temps||Recommended: 32 to 95° F, 0 to 35° C Maximum: 14 to 113° F, -10 to 45° C|
|Weight||12.13lbs / 5.5 Kg|