Nicom BKG1P Medium Power Portable Broadband FM Dipole
This broadband dipole antenna is constructed of stainless steel and is designed to last a long time in any weather condition. Because of its sturdy construction, it can support up to 2.5 KW of input power with the appropriate connector. Since it has a wide angle of radiation, it is strongly recommended for omni-directional arrays. Due to the fact that it is easily disassembled and reassembled, it can be placed in a compact container making it very portable and inexpensive to ship.
- Antenna Type: dipole
- Front-to-Back Ratio: 7 dB
- Frequency Range: 87.5 - 108 MHz
- Polarization: vertical or 45 degree Slant
- Gain: 0 dBd (unity gain)
- Bandwidth: 20 MHz Max
- VSWR: < 1.3
- H Plane: 194 degrees
- V Plane: 78 degrees
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Connectors: N type (1 kw) - 7/16 (2 kw) 7/8 type (2.5 kw)
- Power Rating: 2000 Watts max.
- Wind Load: 39.6 Lbs (18 kg)
- Wind Velocity: 119 mph (190 km/h)
- Wind Surface: 1.2 ft2 (0.11 m2)
- Lightning Protection: all parts grounded
- Material: (external) stainless steel
- Mounting: from 2" to 4"
- Weight: 18 Lbs (8.1kg)
- Average Dimensions: 50”×30”×2”
- Packing: 46”×22”×4”
Also availiable in Multiple Bay Configurations, Please contact us