Yamaha HS7i 6.5 inch Powered Mountable Studio Monitor
The HS Series features newly developed transducers that achieve astonishingly smooth response over a wide range of bandwidth. These transducers utilize an advanced magnetic field design that regulates the flow of magnetic response to provide seamless, natural sonic transitions. Each component's materials and design were carefully re-examined, then optimized, to drastically improve the accuracy of signal reproduction throughout the audio spectrum.
The HS Series features a newly designed, highly efficient 1" dome tweeter that extends the usable frequency range considerably and delivers superb high-resolution sound. Utilizing a thick wave guide designed to minimize vibration the new tweeter is able to deliver smooth, distortion-free high end up to 30 kHz.
With newly designed, ultra-responsive woofers that utilize large, carefully selected magnets, HS Series monitors produce low distortion sound with a well-defined bottom end at any output level. All of the components in these high-power woofers, including the woofer ring and the basket further contribute to the HS Series' stunning bass while providing clear, accurate mids.
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 6.5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- 43Hz - 30kHz (-10dB), 55Hz - 24kHz (-3dB) frequency response
- 60W LF plus 35W HF bi-amp system for high-performance 95W power amplification
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
- Mounting points on 4 surfaces
- Speaker type: 2-way bi-amp powered studio monitor
- Frequency response (-10dB): 43Hz - 30kHz
- Frequency response (-3dB): 55Hz - 24kHz
- LF: 6.5" cone
- HF: 1" dome
- Crossover: 2kHz
- Output power: 95W (LF:60W, HF:35W)
- Input sensitivity: -10 dBu/10k ohms
- I/O connectors: XLR3-31 type (balanced), PHONE (balanced)
- Indicators: Power ON (White LED)
- Power consumption: 55W
- Shape: Bass-reflex type
- Cabinet material: MDF
- Flying and mounting hardware: Four surfaces x 2 x M8 (120 mm pitch)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 8-1/4" x 13-1/16" x 11-3/16"
- Net weight: 19.2 lbs.
- Owner's Manual
- Power cord