Mackie 1604VLZ4 16-channel Mixer
The Mackie 1604VLZ4 16-Channel 4-Bus Compact Mixer includes a combination of Onyx preamps and a high-headroom / low-noise design. All 16 channels feature an Onyx microphone preamplifier, line input and insert in a compact 4-bus design built for application flexibility and professional performance.
The mixer is built-like-a-tank with a rugged solid-steel chassis and high-contrast controls for tactile control. It is a band-friendly analog mixer used in professional broadcast and post facilities.
- For Sound Reinforcement Applications
- 16x Onyx Preamps
- 3-Band EQ
- Four AUX sends, level, pan and solo and overload / mute LEDs on each channel
- Four stereo returns, eight direct outs and four group / bus outputs
- LED Meter
- 48V Phantom Power
- Low Noise, High Headroom
- Solid Steel Chassis
- Multi-Voltage Power Supply
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 16
- Faders: 21 x 60mm Throw
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 16 x XLR
- Phantom Power: 16
- Inputs - Line: 16 x TRS
- Inputs - Other: 2 x RCA (Tape)
- Outputs - Main: 2 x TRS, 1 x TRS (Mono)
- Outputs - Direct: 8 x TRS
- Outputs - Other: 2 x RCA (Tape), 4 x TRS (Bus), 2 x TRS (Control)
- Aux Sends: 2 x Pre/Post, 2 x Post
- Send/Return I/O: 6 x TRS (Send), 8 x TRS (Stereo Returns)
- Busses/Groups: 4 x Bus
- Channel Inserts: Yes
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- EQ Bands: 3-band, Sweepable Mid
- Rackmountable: Yes (Rotopod Accessory Sold Separately)
- Height: 5.1"
- Width: 17.3"
- Depth: 17"
- Weight: 20 lbs.