- Easy-to-Strip and Terminate - jacket and bonded foil shield strip in one operation
- 100% Foil Shield - fully shielded with drain wire for easy termination
- 24 AWG Low-Loss Conductors - low loss, corrosion resistant and easy to solder
- 110Ω Characteristic Impedance - precision impedance for 192kHz/24bit data transmission
- UL Rated CM - suitable for permanent installation tin applications that require CM listed cables
Clark’s 801 is a low-loss 110Ω data cable for AES/EBU digital audio applications. Easy to terminate, the 801 features a bonded easy-strip shield and tinned copper conductors that streamline cable termination. Excellent common-mode and RF/EMI noise rejection are achieved by a precision twisted pair and 100% foil shield. For impedance matching in data transmission applications, the 801 has a precision 110Ω characteristic impedance. UL rated CM, the 801 can be installed in a variety of permanent installation environments.
Materials & Dimentions
(2) 24AWG (7x32) Stranded TC, .024" O.D.
Foam Polypropylene .023" wall, (one white, one blue)
100% Foil (Easy-Strip Bonded) with
24AWG (7x32) Stranded TC Drain Wire
PVC, .173" O.D.
Black or Violet
|Cross Sectional Diagram|
|DC Resistance||Capacitance||Temperature Range||Impedance||Weight||UL Listing|
Conductor: 23.5 Ω/Mft
Shield w/ Drain: 22.0 Ω/Mft
12.0 pF/ft between conductors
21.6 pF/ft between one conductor and the other in common with shield
|-20degC to +75degC||110Ω||13 lbs/Mft||
|Frequency||1 MHz||3 MHz||6 MHz||12 MHz||
|Attenuation dB/100 feet||0.91||1.29||1.58||2.12||
|Attenuation dB/100 meters||2.98||4.23||5.18||6.95||