- Ultra-Flexible TPE Jacket - exceptional flexibility and durability
- Heavy Duty Construction - built for stage, studio and live sound applications
- Low Loss 12 AWG Conductors- miniimizes power loss between amplifiers and speakers
- Abrasion Resistant - outer jacket is resistant to wear
- High Strand Copper - provides exceptional flex-life and flexibility
Clark’s SPKR1202 speaker cable has been designed for use in portable, studio and staging applications. Built with large gage, finely stranded 12AWG conductors, the construction of the SPKR1202 minimizes power loss through the cable yet offers exceptional flexibility and flex-life. The outer jacket is extruded from a TPE compound that is ultra-flexible, rugged and abrasion resistant. With a round overall construction, the SPKR1202 can be readily terminated to both 1/4” phone plugs and multi-pole speaker connectors such as Neutrik® Speak-On® types.
Materials & Dimentions
(2) 12AWG (65x30) Stranded BC, .095" O.D.
PVC .020" wall, (one black, one white)
Ultra-Flexible TPE, .380" O.D.
|Available Colors|| |
|Cross Sectional Diagram|
|DC Resistance||Temperature Range||Weight|
Conductor: 1.6 Ω/Mft
|-25degC to +60degC||90 lbs/Mft|