- Easy-to-Strip and Terminate - jacket and bonded foil shield strip in one operation
- Low-Wick Insulation - high melt temperature minimizes insulation reduction when soldering
- 22 AWG Tinned Copper Conductors - low loss, corrosion resistant and easy to solder
- Excellent Noise Rejection - precision pair twisting maximizes RF/EMI rejection
- CMR Riser Rated - suitable for installation in riser applications
Clark’s SPA22GS is a low-noise, single-pair audio cable for balanced line level or microphone level applications. Easy to terminate, the SPA22GS features several timesaving features, such as a bonded easy-strip shield and tinned copper conductors that streamline that cable termination process. Excellent common-mode and RF/EMI noise rejection are achieved by a precision twisted pair and 100% foil shield. UL rated CMR for riser applications, the SPA22GS can be installed in a variety of permanent installation environments.
Materials & Dimentions
(2) 22AWG (7x30) Stranded TC, .030" O.D.
Polypropylene .008" wall, (one black, one red)
100% Foil (Easy-Strip Bonded) with
22AWG (7x30) Stranded TC Drain Wire
PVC, .137" O.D.
|Available Colors|| |
Black, Brown, Red, Orange, Yellow,
Green, Blue, Purple, Grey, White
|Cross Sectional Diagram|
|DC Resistance||Capacitance||Temperature Range||Weight||UL Listing|
Conductor: 14.4 Ω/Mft
Shield w/ Drain: 12.5 Ω/Mft
25.7 pF/ft between conductors
47.3 pF/ft between one conductor and the other in common with shield
|-20degC to +75degC||14 lbs/Mft|| |