- Ultra-Flexible Mink™ Jacket - exceptional flexibility and abrasion resistant
- Quad Star Cable Core - double balanced pairs for improved RF/EMI rejection
- Color Coded Pairs - each conductor is uniquely color coded for easy identification
- 24 AWG Conductors - low loss and exceptional flex-life
- 95% Braid with Drain Wire - full coverage shielding and easy termination
- Corrosion Resistant Braid - tinned copper braid virtually eliminate corrosion
Clark’s MINK4™ quad microphone cable achieves exceptional RF/EMI noise rejection through it’s double-balanced, four conductor design. For additional flex-life and flexibility, the MINK4 features finely stranded 24AWG (41 strands of 40AWG) copper conductors. To streamline cable termination, the MINK4 has a drain wire in addition to the 95% corrosion resistant braid to allow for faster ground/shield connector termination. Extremely flaccid and memory resistant, the MINK4 uses Clark’s proprietary MINK™ matte PVC jacket compound that is both ultra-flexible and abrasion resistant.
Materials & Dimentions
(4) 24AWG (41x40) Stranded BC, .023" O.D.
Polyethylene .015" wall, (blue & light blue, white & yellow)
95% TC Braid with 24AWG (7x32) Stranded TC Drain Wire
Mink™ Ultra-Flexible Matte PVC, .236" O.D.
|Available Colors|| |
|Cross Sectional Diagram|
|DC Resistance||Capacitance||Temperature Range||Weight|
Conductor: 25.4 Ω/Mft
Shield w/ Drain: 5.2 Ω/Mft
39 pF/ft between conductors
57 pF/ft between one conductor and
other in common with shield
|-35degC to +75degC||41 lbs/Mft|